- Academic journal about marine science and technology
- Ocean and Polar Research((ISSN: 1598-141X) is an open access online peer reviewed international journal whose aim is to achieve the advancement and dissemination of information describing the oceanography and polar researches.
The journal was first to be listed on 2002 National Research Foundation of Korea’s Journal Evaluation among local marine journals. The title has been maintained until 2007. It is the representative academic journal in the marine science field that is listed at Elsevier’s SCOPUS and other famous journal Database.
The paper is published four times a year (March, June, September and December), and distributed to 300 organizations and scholar globally.
- Published four times a year (March, June, September and December)
- Eligibility : none (Authors fee : none)
- The copyright of published paper belongs to Korea Institute of Ocean Science & Technology.
- Publication of special edition (symposium and workshop)