- 1. Ocean Science Library Operation
- A. General support and operation of main and branch libraries
- B. Marine information collection, classification and informatization
- C. Reading room operation and information service provision
- 2. Literature information database establishment and retrieval system operation
- A. Library information management system and webpage operation
- B. Integrated management and establishment of database for published reports by researchers. Marine historical materials database establishment
- C. SCI/JCR information provision. FAO/ASFA operation.
- 3. Korean Ocean Science Library Establishment Planning
- A. Establishment of network between marine-related libraries. Acting as hub for all marine libraries.
- B. Marine images and knowledge documentation project
- 4. Publication of oceanographic technology journals
- A. Ocean Science Journal publication
- B. Ocean and Polar Research
- C. Publication of science journal for global readers
- 5. Publication of researchers’ reports
- A.Marine-related books, ocean science series, academic books
- B.Annual reports, leaflets, etc.